Call Julius on 0408 498-180 for live sound and lighting
We feature analogue and digital mixing systems
Every kind of PA type and stage monitor
Julius is a professional sound engineer and ALSO a qualified trainer. He ran his own production college in Sydney for a decade, so he is a go-to guy for HELP. He is efficient with communication and can cut-to-the-chase with sensible solutions.
Now join Julius for small group live sound training, hands on in Sydney. It is practical and effective, and also helps to find knowledge gaps. Julius holds a WWCC and will accept applications from anyone aged 15+.
(Sydney February & March sold out)
(1) Intro to live sound, equipment and concepts
LOCATION: Adelaide location TBA
NEXT COURSE: Monday 20 March, choose time: 12 midday or 6pm.
CONTENT: 20 minutes theory/discussion, then practical hands-on
COVERING: Basics, signal flow, speakers, amps, EQ, Mics and mixer
APPROACH: Short sessions, alternating between the theory room and the equipment shed. Short break for lunch - BYO, we have kettle and microwave. You'll make notes on the worksheets I supply.
LOCATION: Sydney, Auburn, Sat 1 April. $130.
NEW: 3 day Live Sound Course, April 18 - 20 (Holidays), SYDNEY. Goes from Basics to set up a system, usings a mixing console, stage monitors, speaker systems. 18 hours total, daily 10am - 4pm. $390.00
COURSES BELOW FROM APRIL 2023 IN SYDNEY:
(1) Intro to live sound, equipment and concepts. 4 hours $130
(2) Set up a simple system, get it running. 4 hours
(3) Using a mixing console, signal flow. 4 hours
(4) Stage monitor basics, finding and fighting feedback. 4 hours
(5) Speaker system essentials, active/passive/powered. 4 hours
(6) Set up a complete system and mic up a band. 4 hours*
*Course 6 is usually done at a suburban pub venue, 18 minimum age. Where possible we can combine a small group of 4 to 8 under 18 year olds and simulate this.
Each 4 hour course cost is $130 inc GST.
Book direct: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0408 498 180.
CHECK THE BLOG BELOW for some audio theory.
Analogue and digital mixing systems
Powered, passive and active speaker systems
10", 12", 15", 18". Amplified and external amp systems.
Multi send stage monitor systems
Full suite of microphones, DI boxes and accessories
• All equipment is professional grade, owned by Julius, and used currently for shows.
• If you have equipment that you'd like to get to know better, you can bring it along to a suitable course.
* I email you a list of equipment with links so you can study up if you wish in advance.
We wil resolve these questions and more:
Copyright © 2023 Julius-av - All Rights Reserved.